- Who will train you? Mike Stickler, Managing Partner, The Vision Group, Ltd.
- Who will coach pastors and church leaders? Mike Stickler
- Who will coach ministry leaders? Chris McDaniel
What you’ll get:
- 10 1.5-hour webinar trainings – available on your own schedule
- All material and recorded webinar downloads
- Monthly two-hour coaching session with your coach and 10 other like-minded, dynamic ministry leaders
- Individual private coaching as needed
- Limited to 10 participants per Community
In this Club, we have specific coaching for churches and ministry leaders so we can meet the very specific needs and challenges of those ministries. Plus, we are blessed to have brought together the best to personally coach and mentor you. This is an amazing opportunity for you to work with the top thought leaders in ministry culture development. Imagine no financial concerns for your ministry again.
- Program vs. Culture
- Establishing a Culture of Generosity
- Developing a Vision that carries the culture
- Building a team of Generous Ambassadors
- Stewardship and Marketplace Leaders in Your Ministry
- Planning and celebrating generosity
- Allowing the generous culture to take a life of its own
Our Next Club is Forming for JUNE 2013. Join in today!
*One-time 30-minute session free. For additional sessions, ask your coach for price and availability. More info?
Ministry Growth Areas:
- Foundational Building Campaigns – Coach Alan Wildes
- Getting Off to The Right Start – Coach Art Ritter
- Grant Writing Leadership – Coach Michael Williams
- Effective Board Development – Coach Art Ritter
- Master Philanthropy Engagement – Coach Mike Stickler
- Global Engagement for Ministry – Coach Mike Stickler
- Developing a Generous Culture in Your Ministry – Coach Chris McDaniel